? ? ? ? ? ?在线高清一级欧美精品,中文字幕99在线精品视频免费看,亚州免费一级毛片

在线视频观看国产,在线看污视频网站,夜色成人网,中文字幕一区二区三区四区五区人,亚洲成人网在线播放,一区二区高清视频

軍用無人機|俄羅斯發(fā)動最大規(guī)模無人機戰(zhàn)爭襲擊,深入烏克蘭

28 11 月, 2024 發(fā)布者: admin

Rescuers work at the site of a Russian drone strike, amid Russia’s attack on Ukraine, in Ternopil, Ukraine, in this handout picture released Nov. 26, 2024. (Press service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Ternopil region/Handout via Reuters)
在俄羅斯對烏克蘭的襲擊中,救援人員在烏克蘭捷爾諾波爾的俄羅斯無人機襲擊現(xiàn)場工作,這張宣傳資料圖片于 2024 年 11 月 26 日發(fā)布。(烏克蘭捷爾諾波爾地區(qū)國家緊急服務(wù)處新聞服務(wù)/路透社發(fā)放)
Russia launched its largest drone strike on Ukraine overnight with 188 drones, Ukraine’s air force said Tuesday.
烏克蘭空軍周二表示,俄羅斯一夜之間動用了 188 架無人機對烏克蘭發(fā)動了最大規(guī)模的無人機襲擊。

Ukraine’s military said it shot down 76 Russian drones in the overnight attacks that targeted areas across the country and damaged critical infrastructure facilities.
烏克蘭軍方表示,他們在夜間針對全國各地地區(qū)的襲擊中擊落了 76 架俄羅斯無人機,并破壞了關(guān)鍵基礎(chǔ)設(shè)施。

The air force said Russia also used four missiles in the aerial assault.
空軍表示,俄羅斯還在空中襲擊中使用了四枚導(dǎo)彈。

“Unfortunately, there were hits to critical infrastructure facilities, and private and apartment buildings were damaged in several regions due to the massive drone attack,” according to an air force statement.
“不幸的是,關(guān)鍵基礎(chǔ)設(shè)施遭到襲擊,由于大規(guī)模無人機襲擊,多個地區(qū)的私人和公寓樓遭到破壞,”空軍的一份聲明稱。

The attack coincided with a push by Russia on the front lines in eastern Ukraine, where Russia claimed to have gained nearly 240 square kilometers in the past week, for a total of about 600 square kilometers in November, Reuters reported, citing the Russian army and other analysts.
路透社援引俄羅斯軍隊和其他分析師的話報道稱,這次襲擊恰逢俄羅斯向烏克蘭東部前線推進,俄羅斯聲稱在過去一周內(nèi)增加了近 240 平方公里,11 月的總面積約為 600 平方公里。

For its part, Ukraine reporting repelling Russian troops from Kupiansk, a logistical center in Kharkiv, for the third time, according to Reuters.
據(jù)路透社報道,烏克蘭報告稱,烏克蘭第三次從哈爾科夫的后勤中心庫皮揚斯克擊退了俄羅斯軍隊。

“The only effective way to protect ourselves from this is to eliminate Russian weapons and Russian launchers directly on Russian territory,” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in his nightly address.
“保護我們免受這種情況影響的唯一有效方法是直接在俄羅斯領(lǐng)土上消除俄羅斯武器和俄羅斯發(fā)射器,”烏克蘭總統(tǒng)弗拉基米爾·澤連斯基 (Volodymyr Zelenskyy) 在夜間講話中說。

“That is why the ability to strike Russian territory is so important to us. This is the only factor that can limit Russian terror and Russia’s capacity to wage war in general,” he added.
“這就是為什么打擊俄羅斯領(lǐng)土的能力對我們來說如此重要。這是唯一可以限制俄羅斯恐怖主義和俄羅斯發(fā)動戰(zhàn)爭能力的因素,“他補充說。

Countries that have given Ukraine weapons to fight Russia have been reluctant to give Ukraine permission to launch those weapons directly into Russia, but Zelenskyy said he is “grateful to all the partners who understand this and convey it to other partners.”
向烏克蘭提供武器以對抗俄羅斯的國家一直不愿意允許烏克蘭直接向俄羅斯發(fā)射這些武器,但澤連斯基表示,他“感謝所有理解這一點并將其傳達給其他合作伙伴的合作伙伴”。

“Nearly 200 Russian drones against Ukraine in one day — that is nearly 200 proofs that Russian ambitions are utterly detached from any ideas of real peace,” Zelenskyy said.
澤連斯基說:“俄羅斯在一天內(nèi)對烏克蘭發(fā)動了近 200 架無人機——這近 200 個證據(jù)證明俄羅斯的野心與任何真正和平的想法完全無關(guān)。

Firefighters work at the site of a Russian military strike, amid Russia’s attack on Ukraine, in Sumy, Ukraine November 26, 2024. (Press service of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine in Sumy region/Handout via Reuters)
2024 年 11 月 26 日,在俄羅斯對烏克蘭發(fā)動襲擊期間,消防員在俄羅斯軍事打擊現(xiàn)場工作,烏克蘭蘇梅。

Ukraine’s president said rescue operations are still underway in Sumy, where Russia’s barrage of drones targeted a vehicle service station. The president said two people had been killed in Sumy and “one person is likely still trapped under the rubble.”
烏克蘭總統(tǒng)表示,蘇梅的救援行動仍在進行中,俄羅斯的無人機彈幕瞄準(zhǔn)了那里的一個汽車服務(wù)站。總統(tǒng)表示,蘇梅有兩人喪生,“一人可能仍被困在廢墟下”。

Ukrainian air defenses shot down drones in the Cherkasy, Chernihiv, Chernivtsi, Dnipropetrovsk, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kirovohrad, Mykolaiv, Odesa, Poltava, Rivne, Sumy, Ternopil, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia and Zhytomyr regions.
烏克蘭防空系統(tǒng)在切爾卡瑟、切爾尼戈夫、切爾諾夫策、第聶伯羅彼得羅夫斯克、哈爾科夫、赫梅利尼茨基、基洛沃赫拉德、尼古拉耶夫、敖德薩、波爾塔瓦、羅夫納、蘇梅、捷爾諾波爾、文尼察、扎波羅熱和日托米爾地區(qū)擊落了無人機。

The power grid of Ternopil in western Ukraine, about 134 miles east of Poland was hit in the attack.
烏克蘭西部的捷爾諾波爾(Ternopil)電網(wǎng)在波蘭以東約 134 英里處遭到襲擊。

“The consequences are bad because the facility was significantly affected and this will have impact on the power supply of the entire region for a long time,” the governor of Tenopil, Vyacheslav Nehoda, said in a televised address.
“后果很糟糕,因為該設(shè)施受到了嚴重影響,這將對整個地區(qū)的電力供應(yīng)產(chǎn)生長期影響,”特諾波爾州州長維亞切斯拉夫·內(nèi)霍達 (Vyacheslav Nehoda) 在電視講話中說。

Serhiy Lysak, governor of Dnipropetrovsk, said on Telegram that one drone hit the center of Nikopol.
第聶伯羅彼得羅夫斯克州長謝爾蓋·利薩克 (Serhiy Lysak) 在 Telegram 上表示,一架無人機擊中了尼科波爾市中心。

Russia’s Defense Ministry said Tuesday it shot down 39 Ukrainian aerial drones overnight.
俄羅斯國防部周二表示,一夜之間擊落了 39 架烏克蘭航空無人機。

Most of the drones were shot down over the Rostov region, with other intercepts taking place over Bryansk, Belgorod, Kursk, Oryol, Voronezh and Russia-occupied Crimea.
大多數(shù)無人機在羅斯托夫地區(qū)上空被擊落,其他攔截發(fā)生在布良斯克、別爾哥羅德、庫爾斯克、奧廖爾、沃羅涅日和俄羅斯占領(lǐng)的克里米亞上空。

Officials in Rostov, Bryansk and Voronezh said on Telegram there were no reports of damage or casualties from the attacks.
羅斯托夫、布良斯克和沃羅涅日的官員在 Telegram 上表示,沒有關(guān)于襲擊造成破壞或人員傷亡的報告。

電話
點擊撥打:18771937458
主站蜘蛛池模板: 人人爽人人草 | 伊人久久大香 | 成人免费视屏 | 国产精品久久久久一区二区 | 西西午夜视频 | 精品欧美一区二区三区精品久久 | 国产精品免费在线播放 | 亚洲视频在线看 | 羞羞视频免费网站com | 在线免费色视频 | 日韩欧美在线视频观看 | 草天堂| 电影网站在线观看 | 激情六月在线视频观看 | 性欧美另类老妇高清 | 最近电影免费观看在线 | 成人午夜视频免费看欧美 | 综合久久99久久99播放 | 在线看国产人成www免费看下载 | 国产日本欧美在线观看乱码 | 亚洲精品视频导航 | 国内精品亚洲 | 自拍偷拍福利视频 | 香蕉视频网站在线播放 | 亚洲国产成人99精品激情在线 | 最色网站入口 | 亚洲电影在线免费观看 | 丁香八月婷婷 | 亚洲精品mv在线观看 | 亚洲国产高清在线精品一区 | 久久久久久人精品免费费看 | 欧日韩不卡在线视频 | 男人的天堂2017 | 影电影在线观看免费高清完整版 | 日韩欧美精品在线 | 在线免费视频网站 | 综合精品在线 | 亚洲一级电影 | 一级在线 | 欧洲 | 2021天堂在线亚洲精品专区 | 亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三区 |